Al-Hadi School exists to provide an excellent classical and Islamic education that develops the intellectual, spiritual, physical, and aesthetic potential of the human being in line with the teachings and practices of Islam from the perspective of Prophet Mohammad and his Holy household.
The vision of Al-Hadi School is to guide and help students become practicing Muslims who will treat their elders with respect, their peers with empathy and their younger ones with compassion, and actively influence their society in a positive way
The desire to know is an inherent part of the human being. Education is therefore the process of developing the human being as whole, integrating spiritual, psychological and social dimensions that benefit the individual, the family, and society. Programs and teachings at Al-Hadi School seek to:
- Teach all subjects as part of an integrated whole with Islam as the foundation.
- Provide a clear model of an Islamic life through its staff and board and families.
- Encourage every child to develop his/her relationship with God, Prophet Mohammad and his Holy Household, and all the prophets.
- Create an environment that will enhance independent learning and critical thinking.
- Encourage every student to develop love of Allah, Prophet Mohammad and his Holy Household, and love for learning.
- Provide an orderly and safe atmosphere conducive to the attaining of these goals.
- Provide services to all regardless of race color, national or ethnic origin.
We, at Al-Hadi School, believe that:
- A safe and comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Faith, knowledge and good deeds are the keys to our children’s success.
- The Holy Household school of thought is the basis for our beliefs and practices.
- Cultural diversity increase students understanding of different peoples and cultures.
- Islamic environment helps students face the challenges they may face in their lives.
- Every student is unique in physical, spiritual, social, intellectual, and emotional needs and attributes.
- Students learn to make appropriate decisions given a balanced supportive and challenging environment.
- Staff, parents, and community are role models and share the responsibility for advancing Al-Hadi School mission.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Students learning the desire to acquire knowledge as well as developing critical thinking and problem solving skills.
The commitment to continuous improvement enables students to become confident life long learners
Why Choose Al-Hadi?
- Islamic Environment for your child
- Curriculum based on standards aligned with the National Common Core Standards (www.corestandards.org)
- A separate curriculum for Arabic, Quran and Islamic Studies
- Qualified teachers with certification or enrolled in a certification program
- Every student will be developed as a whole; physically, spiritually, academically, and emotionally.